Friday, January 28, 2011

Hanna

So I wonder what Hanna will look like, be like, act like...Will she be like Emma? Not likely. They say no two are alike. Well she is an active little girl. I feel bad about not thinking about her as much as I did with Emma. I am so busy that I often forget that there is a miracle inside of me. Four and a half more months! I looked at Emma's hat they gave her at the hospital. It is so tiny. I forgot so easily how tiny she was. Now we are having conversations. Mostly about Piggy, Cow, Horsie and Sheepy (she made this up...so cute). These four toys she carries everywhere! I have to put a little more effort into Hanna's room. We are close, but I need to clean the closet in her room and start going through Emma's old clothes.






Soon, I will be a mother of two daughters. I do pray that they are blessed by the Lord and that they are healthy and have beautiful lives. I also pray that I am able to give my husband a son one day. What a blessing they are! I was starring at Emma's face this morning. Not a blemish! She is so very beautiful. I am such a lucky mommy to have her. I can't wait to see Ms. Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment