Monday, September 19, 2011

Another three months

I am not going to lie, it is not easy to keep up with myself. I had a great summer mostly home with my girls and now I am back to work full time. Kyle is now working in North Carolina, still only coming home on weekends. My darling husband, he is such a hard worker. God bless him for all he does. I just hope one day we can live together.

My girls are beautiful! Emma, a gorgeous and exquisitely smart toddler, and Hanna, the ever-so-sweet infant. Oh, how I treasure every moment I spend in their presence. I just wish it was more and more. I melt like chocolate in the sun when they surround me. Love has a whole new meaning when you become a parent. I would instantly die for these two if I could save them for harm at any moment.

My husband and I have a few hurdles. I pray that our weekends get smoother. I pray he will engage more with the girls. I pray that I can be better and better at being his wife. I want to obey him, not bother him. I want him to feel loved when he is at home. I hope he knows how much i love him and how proud I am to be his wife. I need to do a better job showing him that.



No comments:

Post a Comment