Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Haven't checked in in a while...

So we are down to the final stretch before Hanna joins the family. I am well, and pretty much pain-free so far, and thankfully, the terrors of the third trimester managed to avoid me so far. Hoping for the next 3-4 weeks to go just as smooth. I am scheduled for a repeat C-section on May 10th, but in my heart I am sort of expecting Hanna to arrive on the 4th-ish. We'll see.

In the meantime my BIG girl turned 2 years old! She is just adorable, and had a wonderful birthday! I am the luckiest mommy to have my Emma. I hope Hanna will be a great baby too.


Healthy and happy and loved and blessed with a long fruitful life.
Healthy and happy and loved and blessed with a long fruitful life.
Healthy and happy and loved and blessed with a long fruitful life.


That is all I want for my girls. I love them so much! It is unbelievable how much a parent can love their child. There are no words to describe it. I feel pretty prepared for welcoming Hanna. Her room is done. Her car seat is installed. She has more clothes than a celebrity. The only thing I have no clue how I will do is juggle all my tasks with a newborn and a toddler. I pray that it will be a breeze.

I also pray that I can be a good, responsible mother. I want to teach them love and truth. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment