Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Okay! We are getting there!

Had my OB appointment today and they told me I am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced. Same thing happened with Emma, and she came exactly 2 weeks after these news. So I am thinking 2 more weeks of whale-status... Of course, we never know. She could drag it out to the end easily. We are scheduled for C-section om May 10th at 10am, which is 3 weeks from now, so either way, the time is near! I get to hold, and meet Hanna-banana soon!

Graceface is adorable. She is getting a cold again, which I am not happy about. I hope we can get over it without fever, ear infection or other fine ailments that can develop. I wonder how she will be with Hanna.

I also wonder if I can make some progress with Fam-fam, our pit-bull/golden retriever. She's been quite aggressive lately, and it concerns me, since we'll be having 2 little girls running around the house. I love my pooch and would be devastated if I had to part with her, so I am determined to start some training. It's weird because she was fine all this time and I don't know why she gets so ticked off lately.

Anyways, I'll be in touch soon...hopefully with Banana pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment