Thursday, September 23, 2010

HOT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I opened my eyes this morning, I cannot stop thinking about Hot Dogs. I think I will literally DIE if I don't get to bite into a juicy hot dog soon. If I close my eyes, there are thousands of hot dogs flying at me and I am like Homer Simpson in slow motion devouring each.



Now at this point, I am only 6 weeks pregnant! This is not going to be good, although if you'd ask my husband, Kyle, he'd probably say that this craving, although not quite healthy, is as economical as it can be. When I was pregnant with Emma, I wanted nothing but cream of spinach. Again, not expensive, but much better for your health. So....in about 13 minutes, I am flying to the nearest place to get hot dogs...because dying at this point is just not an option. Hmmm...what should I have on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment