Monday, September 27, 2010

What A Emma!

My daughter is amazing! I don't want to brag, but there is nothing else I can do. She sleeps through the night, and this morning!...I wake her up and we are all smiles and giggles. One lesson to learn right there! Why can't we wake up like that, feeling as if the sun rises only for us every day?

Emma went with my mom and dad to Atlantic City yesterday. Day trip, a nice break for me and Kyle and a ton of fun for the grandparents. Apparently, my daughter is "perfect" and "such a good girl" and "so advanced" etc. Yes! And she is starting school on Friday. I enrolled her to the Lighthouse Christian Academy, where she will start in the 2-year-old group and will have a curriculum already! I am very excited about this, although Ms. Amber did a wonderful job with her so far.



You see how big she is? Sitting at the table in that restaurant with my dad like a little baroness. Come on, gloomy Monday! Be done already so I could hold my baby in my arms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment