Monday, October 4, 2010

My stomach and my stomach alone!

My last week, especially weekend, was nothing more than a worry about my stomach. Do anything and everything to keep it settled. It started a while ago, but reached its height when I puked all over my lap driving to work on Friday. Since then, I'm just trying to keep things down and comfortable. My nausea is so annoying. I can't wait for this to end. I battle for comfort and satisfaction, because my hunger is also at it's peek! And I am particular, which does not help our budget. Today, I had to run over to the only place I know of (La Madeline) that sells crepes, because that is what I wanted. So I stuffed myself with a good portion of Strawberry Romanoff Crepes, and now, two hours later, I am all regrets, because I am starving and wish I had eaten something more substantial.



I want more! More food! More crepes! And as soon as possible. Hunger. Nausea. Hunger. Nausea. Concerned about my stomach, and stomach alone! Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment