Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wow!

Long time no write! Well I've been busy! I had my first OB appointment and the baby looks just fine! However, they discovered four nodules in my thyroid so I've been trying to get to the bottom of that. I am having biopsy done soon hopefully and then they'll decide what to do with them. One of the nodules is pretty big, so even if it's benign, they might decide to remove it. We'll see. On the other hand, I was busy resting and staying far from computers and telephones. My brother got married on October 22nd, in Cancun. Great wedding and fun times with family. Aren't they adorable?
It was so fun to see my brother happy, surrounded by family and friends. May they live long, happy and blessed! Kyle and I had a great time relaxing and enjoying the luxurious amenities of the resort. I just wish I could float down that lazy river a few more times! Hot sun, cool water, gentle breeze, birds and rest. It was simply great! Upon return, however, I found a very angry daughter. She was so mad at me when she saw me that she was kicking and pushing me away. How dare I leaving her?! My little sweetheart! She has her ways in showing how much she loves me. Now a day later, we are best buds again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment