Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting closer to the scary...

So next Tuesday is just around the corner and I am getting more and more nervous about it. Those enormous needles in my neck will certainly feel odd if not painful. Then again, I can't wait for possible treatment options on getting my old self back. If fixing my thyroid function can mean more energy then I'm all for it.

We are hosting Courtney's bridal shower on Sunday and we have a ton of freelance work so it looks like a busy weekend coming up. I wish to be back in sunny Cancun for a few hours each day. Emma is well. She still has a nasty cough from her pneumonia. I still can't believe that she had a fever of 104.5. That's crazy! My little angel! She is so smart and beautiful! Too bad we missed out on trick-or-treating; she sure would have loved it and would have made a cute little elephant. I still need to take a photo of her in her elephant suit.

On a lighter note: Christmas is coming! Can't wait to see the trees, lights, decorations, and take in the smell of pine in the family room while sitting by the wood-burning stove! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment