Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life goes on!

Praise God, I have no cancer. So I am moving on. Lots of things on the horizon, but mostly work and Emma. I can't believe we have Second on the way. How will I survive? :) Sometimes I have to remind myself that soon I will be a parent of two. Nowadays, Emma can be a handful. I ventured out to the National Aquarium with her by myself last Saturday. It's all fine and dandy when she is being a good girl and holds my hand when I ask her to. But when she decides to go her way, it can be a challenge to keep her in line. If I am lucky, she just squirms, but she can throw a fit like wow! But she loves mommy. My mom asked to have her Monday, so I took her down to Rockville Sunday night. She cried for an hour and a half non-stop when I left. Poor baby! And grandma loves her so! She had a blast though, collecting leaves with grandpa and playing around. Soon she will love going there I bet.


Still can't wait for Christmas. I think she will love it and because of that it will be a blast. Maybe we'll go down to Longwood Gardens again. Last year she was still tiny, but this year, I am sure the lights will take her breath away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment