Monday, November 8, 2010

Tomorrow!

So the weekend is over and it was fun. Lots of cleaning, working and Emma time and it is natural that I am tired. She is getting heavy to be carried around but since we had about 30 guests at the house yesterday, she wanted to be nowhere else than in my lap. We hosted Courtney's Bridal Shower which was a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed seeing my dad and little sister. And although mom couldn't make it, her Hungarian Rum Cake did which I selfishly stashed in my bedroom until all guests were gone.


 OH MY GOD! It is truly heavenly! Mom is the best and I love her so much! I hope to see her next weekend.  She needs to give me this recipe so I can give it to my kids and they can give it to their kids. :) And with the close of a fun weekend, tomorrow is coming up real fast. I should not be so nervous about this biopsy, I am sure it won't hurt too bad and all will come out just fine. I am however quite nervous. I'll update soon with the results. At least until then I have rum cake for comfort! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment