Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tiny arms around me

Despite the fact that Emma is going through her little devil-phase of independence, the nights and mornings are such blessings. We play games and we hug. She puts those tiny hands around me, patting my shoulders, saying: "Nice mommy! Nice mommy!" Then with a sudden change of heart she pushes me away and I say: "All done?" This makes her laugh out loud and she kindly pulls me back, giving me more love and pats on the back, saying: "Aww, mommy! Nice mommy!" Then repeat!

She's been fascinated by spiders. She spotted a daddy longleg on her window a few days ago, so now we sit in the window for hours and wait for the PIE (spider) to return. "Where's the PIE?" -she'd ask.  Cute!

Can't wait to get off work and fly home to see her! Can't wait for those tiny arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment